Financing Your Care
At Ambiance Surgical Arts Center, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Ambiance Surgical Arts Center Phone Number 786-377-4344 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- BCBS (Florida Blue Dental)
- Cigna Dental
- Delta Premiere
- GEHA Connection Dental
- Liberty Dental
- Premier Access
- United Concordia (UCCI) Includes Tri-Care
- United HealthCare DBP
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
Please bring your insurance information to your first office visit so that we can expedite reimbursement. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
If your insurance plan is not listed here, we will be more than happy to submit a dental claim to your particular insurance company on your behalf once services are rendered. Please inquire with our front desk staff if you are interested in being seen as an out of network patient. They can help answer any specific questions you may have.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!