Appointment Cancellation Policy
As a dental specialty surgical center, we pride ourselves in providing quality care for each patient. We carefully schedule in accordance to those values to give every patient the time they deserve. We respect your time and make every effort to keep you from waiting. As a result, your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. When it is missed or rescheduled with late notice, that time cannot be used to treat another patient. We reserve the right to charge patients who do not reschedule with adequate notice, or who fail to keep their scheduled appointments.
Our Policy Is As Follows
- A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CANCELLATIONS (PRIOR TO 9:00 AM THE DAY PRIOR).
- If a patient is more than 20 minutes late without prior notice for a scheduled appointment, we will consider this a missed appointment and a $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be charged for all no shows, as well as surgery appointments not cancelled without the above 24 hour notification.
- Larger surgical cases are subject to the 48 hour notice, as well as a no show/cancellation charge totaling a percentage of the entire case. Our office will inform you regarding these cases.
- No future appointments can be scheduled nor can records be transferred without the payment of this fee.
This allows for other patients to be scheduled into that appointment. If you miss an appointment without contacting our office within the required time, this is considered a missed appointment; this fee cannot be billed to your insurance company and will be your direct responsibility.
How To Cancel Your Appointment
In order to be respectful of the needs of all Ambiance Surgical Arts Center’s patients, if it is necessary to cancel your reserved appointment, we require that you:
- Contact our office by 9:00am one (1) working day in advance.
- Cancellations for Monday appointments is by 1:00pm on Friday.
- To cancel an appointment, please call 786-377-4344 to speak with an office representative. If you do not reach an office representative, you may leave a detailed message on the office 24hr Answering Service Care. You may not cancel a scheduled appointment via email.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please let our staff know and we will be glad to clarify any questions you have. Thank you for your understanding and adherence to this policy here at Ambiance Surgical Arts Center.