Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are experiencing times of uncertainty and would like to provide an update about how we at Ambiance Surgical Arts Center are addressing the challenges of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). As always, the health and safety of our patients and staff members is our number one priority.
We always practice Universal Precautions per OSHA guidelines and CDC protocols to protect our patients and staff members from infectious agents and cross contamination. We are taking additional precautionary steps to reinforce our existing infection control methods according to AAOMS/ADA/CDC protocols guidelines which are:
- All scheduled patients must perform a thorough pre-treatment risk assessment to ensure a safe environment is provided prior to any treatment is undertaken including:
- Verbal screening regarding contact with someone or international travel to an area with Coronavirus in the last 14 days
- Recent cold or flu like symptoms in the past 14 days including fever or cough
- Shortness of breath
- If you answer yes and your temperature is above 99.1°F on exam, your surgery will be delayed
- The waiting room will not be used. Patients will enter and pass directly to their treatment/consult room.
- The only exception will be taking a panoramic x-ray or CT scan.
- With the exception of one assigned escort/family member for urgent IV sedation/surgical care, no additional persons are allowed in the office during this time. If you have additional visitors, that must come to the appointment, they must remain in the car.
Teleconsultations are available on a case by case basis. Dr. Hines and her team are available to answer questions and address any concerns you might have.
Dr. Jerri D. Hines and Staff