Covid-19 Information and Protocols
Because of our strong commitment to your safety and comfort, we have implemented preventive procedures that meet and exceed the CDC’s recommendations.
Please be patient and expect that there will be changes that you may not be used to. Here are some of the preventive procedures we have recently implemented:
- Pre-appointment screening call. We will call you or send a text message to ensure that you have not been sick, had a fever, gastrointestinal symptoms, sore throat, have been out of the country or been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Only you will be permitted to enter the office. We ask that any person picking you up wait in or near their car.
- Your temperature will be taken after entering the office and hand sanitizer will be provided. We will make every attempt to make the wait minimal. Once in the waiting room we encourage you to observe social distancing.
- Paying for the visit. To avoid having to touch wallets, credit cards, etc., you will be asked for any payment over the phone before the appointment. If this cannot be accomplished, payment can be made in the office with the help of hand sanitizers before and after the payment.
- Room disinfection. All rooms will be thoroughly disinfected with strong antiviral and antibacterial agents before and after your visit. All surfaces will be sprayed and wiped.
- Pre-procedural rinse. You will be asked to rinse with a pre-procedural anti-viral rinse of peroxide before any procedure.
- Personal protective equipment. All team members will wear masks and any other personal protective equipment required and this will depend on their position. For example, the team members at the front office only need to wear masks, but the clinical staff will wear masks, gloves, eye protection, face shields, head covers, and gowns.
We are here for you!
Be sure to submit our COVID-19 Questionnaire prior to arriving at our office for you appointment.
Teleconsultations are available on a case by case basis. Dr. Hines and her team are available to answer questions and address any concerns you might have.
Dr. Jerri D. Hines and Staff