Covid-19 Information and Protocols
COVID-19 Protocol (Patients Please Read!)
What you as the patient are kindly requested to do for COVID-19 Prevention:
- If you or anyone else you have been in contact with have recently (within the last 4-6 weeks) experienced any cold or flu like symptoms such as fever or cough we ask you please re-schedule your appointment.
- If you have recently (within the last 7-14 days) been traveling via public transit (airplane/train) we also ask you call our office to discuss possibly re-scheduling your appointment.
- Each patient is only allowed to bring ONE accompanying adult with them for their surgery. For example, ONE parent, a spouse, ONE guardian, an interpreter etc. An adult over the age of 21 should come to office visits and non-surgical visits alone unless handicap, elderly, interpreter, etc. We are limiting the number of bodies in our office at a time to the bare necessity, due to social distancing/stay-at-home guidelines. We ask you kindly respect this request.
- Please feel free to wait in your car or outside when your loved one is in surgery.
- Prior to arrival, you will be given a COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- No Mask-No entry. Thank you. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one for $2. Please call our office by phone at (786) 377-4344 so we may assist you.
What Doctor Hines & Her Staff are doing for COVID- 19 Prevention
- Dr. Hines and his surgical assistants are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (P.P.E.) when performing procedures. This includes single-use gloves, disposable protective gowns, safety glasses, face shields, and/or N-95 mask appropriate for the task.
- All front office staff members are also wearing P.P.E. (masks and gloves)
- Our front office staff is taking a temperature with a no-contact/touchless thermometer on all patients before beginning any treatment or exam.
- Per A.D.A. (American Dental Association), you will be asked to rinse their mouth with 1% hydrogen peroxide solution upon arrival. You will also be asked to hand wash with soap and water upon entrance into the operatory.
- Each treatment room is thoroughly disinfected in-between each patient. All other areas of the office are constantly being sanitized/disinfected including the waiting room, all door handles, chairs etc. After each patient uses a clip-board, iPad, and/or pen it is being sanitized/disinfected.
- All magazines have been removed from the waiting room.
- All staff members frequently are washing their hands with soap and water and using hand sanitizer before and after each patient.
- We have set in place the above patient prevention guidelines we are requesting of all our patients.
Please feel free to call our office with any questions or concerns, due to our COVID-19 closure upon re-opening we are experiencing high-call volume at this time, so please be patient with us! We are doing our best to accommodate every patient for their individual needs as soon as possible! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Be sure to submit our COVID-19 Questionnaire prior to arriving at our office for your appointment.
Teleconsultations are available on a case by case basis. Dr. Hines and her team are available to answer questions and address any concerns you might have.
Dr. Jerri D. Hines and Staff